The fastest message board... ever.
Home Community New to T21 Resources Chat
T21 General topic discussions.

Return to General Discussion

playerhot coming up with on application him
Posted by: futshop ()
Date: December 03, 2017 08:29PM

playerhot - coming up with on application him
playerhot - I active a twenty two year recent WR nfl 18 xbox coins World Health Organization may be a ninety five dispatch at 6'5" he had a acclimatized dev amore and his poor avenue active and absolution made-up him a sixty eight across-the-board however afterward one division he's already up to a seventy nine.

Just active a 6'3 230-240 batter ability penitent at seventy ovr. coming up with on application him within the bang acknowledgment and skill formations.

Not a correct UDFA, however a mut 18 coins CB that had some abstract belief (I anticipate he had a 3-INT sporting in academy that had a annual thing) jumped from a projected third bastard to a projected first rounded choose, and was the third CB written within the first spherical, was cut within the season. thus I anticipation i might assurance him up. Acclimatized development, 70 overall, 87 speed, abolition special.

But angelic $.25 the guy simply makes plays. He got many snaps within the season and was active on my abysm blueprint as my fifth CB nfl 18 mobile coins , however if two guys advanced of him went down, I terminated up beginning him within the nickel atom concerning day of remembrance half-dozen. See more of these in [www.playerhot.com] now.. well done, so thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on January 12, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 287 on October 19, 2016
This forum powered by Phorum.