The fastest message board... ever.
Home Community New to T21 Resources Chat
Read this forum first to find out the latest information.

Return to Announcements

BMW i8 2017 Interior
Posted by: Kieran67 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 04:06AM

The normal attributes of the BMW i8 2017 Model Foundation include 1.5L I-3 357hp hybrid gas intercooled turbo engine, 6-speed intelligent transmitting with overdrive, 4-wheel contra --secure brakes (Ab muscles), built-in the navigation method, area seat installed safety bags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead safety bags, driver and traveler knee airbag, airbag occupancy indicator, automated air-con, 20" lightweight aluminum tires, cruise trip management, Abdominal muscles and driveline grip management.

The BMW i8’s eDrive technology brings together the skills of any electric engine and an interior-combustion engine to create thrilling power and eco friendly efficiency. Set the Driving Practical experience Manage to the traveling setting of your own minute and frame of mind. In eDrive mode, it is possible to travel the i8 for about 24 km at the optimum velocity of 120 km/h entirely on electric power. Beyond that, the electric motor teams on top of the TwinPower Turbo about three-cylinder engine to offer exceptional energy economic climate in eco pro mode, comfortable performance in comfort method and invigorating performance in sports activity function.

The i8 combines a 3-cylinder two-turbocharged fuel engine by having an electric electric motor to get a overall horse power ranking of 357. The electric motor includes a two-speed automatic transmitting, although the fuel engine includes a six-velocity intelligent. BMW statements fuel economy numbers of 76 MPGe along with a charge time period of 90 a few minutes. sports car

Options: ReplyQuote

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on January 12, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 287 on October 19, 2016
This forum powered by Phorum.